001288: 1915 Plat Map
Detail from a 1915 plat map of Wilkins Township, Allegheny, Pennsylvania showing the location of the Albert and Mary Pohl family homestead, highlighted, at the intersection of Harrison Road and Patterson Street. The area was also known as #3 Hill. It is in the New York and Cleveland Gas Coal Company plan of lots. The main road at the bottom of the figure is Larimer Avenue Extension.
Source: Digital Research Library, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Historic Pittsburgh (http://digital.library.pitt.edu/pittsburgh/ : downloaded 16 September 2011), Real estate plat-book of the eastern vicinity of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. (Philadelphia: G.M. Hopkins & Co., 1915). Plate 15. http://digital.library.pitt.edu/maps/20091022-hopkins.html.
Citation: Mike Voisin, iSeeAncestors (http://iSeeAncestors.com/tree/groups/public/media/si-00007-i546-13.html : revised April 26, 2013), Gallery.
Revised: April 26, 2013
Copyright © 2000-2012 Mike Voisin. All rights reserved.